All that being said, I made a list! 26 things to do before I turn 27 years old. Some are super attainable, some are goals that I would love to simply get a start on. Then who knows! With that being said, in no particular order, here we go!
26 Before 27:
1. Take a food photography course.
2. Dance to the song "My Girl" by The Temptations.
3. Bake a proper loaf of artisan bread.
4. Learn to cross-country ski.
5. Camp out in BC under the stars.
6. Take a blogger e-course.
7. Find a way to make money writing & developing, and pursue it whole-heartedly.
8. Do "The Artist's Way" three-month program.
9. Do a Vancouver coffee crawl.
10. Make cookies for all of our neighbors.
11. Run a half-marathon.
12. Knit an afghan.
13. Bake my way through the Joy the Baker cookbook.
14. Get into a body I really, really love without losing good food or abundant life.
15. Learn to sail.
16. Redesign & makeover my website.
17. Write & develop a cookbook.
18. Figure out the process of getting a publisher, & get published!
19. Host a dinner party.
20. Road trip down the West Coast & get at least as far as San Francisco.
21. See Hannah, Lindsey, Sandra, Ding, & Amy (my besties, ladies I lived in Scotland with, who are currently peppered across the globe). Somehow, someway.
22. Read a book a month for fun (novel, biography, etc).
23. Understand hockey.
24. Hug Joy Wilson & tell her thanks for being awesome and an inspiration.
25. Be a wife who can love deeper, serve more selflessly, forgive quicker, pray more, pray more consistently, challenge in a healthy way, & be the woman I was created to be to benefit my husband.
26. Be faithful in my prayer journal.
27. Learn how to perfectly poach an egg.
So, there you have it! I know I will learn many things that aren't on this list, and I probably won't complete everything, but I never want to stop dreaming! What sort of goals or aspirations do you have?